2018-2019 Team PP-7v7 Tryout
Perfect Performance sponsors Elite 7v7 High School Football Teams to participate in national winter/spring 7v7 tournaments. Our program is comprehensive and addresses all the needs of high school football players; speed, strength, nutrition, position specific skill and recruiting. Our goal is to prepare our athletes to compete against the best athletes in the country as well as earn a college scholarship. The best football players in the area play with us and have gone on to be successful at the next level. Some of our alumni include:
The Team PP 7v7 Program will include:
- Strength training
- Customized nutrition plan
- 40 yard dash and speed training
- Position specific skills training
- 1 Practice per week
- 3 tournaments
- College recruiting
Maryland Tryout#1 Information
DATE: Sunday, November 18, 2018 – 11am – 1pm – COMPLETED
Maryland Tryout#2 Information
DATE: Sunday, December 9, 2018 – 11am – 1pm
Perfect Performance Sports Training Facility
10981 Guilford Road,
Annapolis Junction, MD 20701
COST : $45 (WALK UP REGISTRATION – CASH ONLY)
Q. Why should I choose Perfect Performance as my 7v7 team?
A. Team PP participants receive the following benefits:
- Competing on a national platform against the best talent in the country for maximum recruiting exposure
- Athletes will be developed at their position by former NFL, college players and college coaches at their specific position
- Preparation for college one day camps; Invites from position coaches to attend their college one day camps
- Private visits to college campuses and meeting the football coaches on tournament weekends
- In depth preparation and education for athletes and parents about the recruiting process
- Perfect Performance’s network of college coaches at all levels and recruiting media
- College recruiting seminar including social media training, highlight tape critique, NCAA eligibility and college coach interview preparation
- Perfect Performance Alumni guest speakers
- Exclusive travel apparel package
Q. Which tournaments will the team compete?
A. We will compete in the top 3 national tournaments and 1 regional tournament.
Q. What are the ages of the athletes that are able to play on the team?
A. Athletes currently in the 8th, 9th, 10th, or 11th grade are eligible to play.
Q. How many athletes per team?
A. We will have 18-20 athletes per team.
Q. How many practices will there be per week?
A. The team will practice one time per week as well as position specific training and speed & agility development beginning first week of January. However, the formal program will start in November of 2018.
Q. What recruiting assistance will be provided for my son?
A. We will create a written evaluation on each athlete in the program based on varsity game film and an in person evaluation. The evaluation will be sent to every college program in our database. We will then follow-up with the college coaches on each athlete.
Q. What days/times will practice, speed training and position specific skills training take place?
A. The practice, speed training and position specific skills training will take place on Saturday and Sunday beginning in December.
Q. How will the athletes get to the tournaments?
A. We will charter a bus(es) to travel to tournaments. We will visit Division 1 college football programs en route to each tournament to tour the campus, football facilities, meet the coaches, meet the players, watch spring practice and/or game.