MOVEMENT AND INJURY PREVENTION SCREENS
We conduct movement screens that allow us to get a quick overview of multi-joint functions of the upper body, lower body and spine. Each one allows us to see the ways that your body accepts and responds to forces, movements and functional/sports-specific patterns.
From there the PT can further assess specific joints to see if there are potential problems that could cause injuries or missed playing time in the future. Early screening is important in an athlete’s growth and development, but ALL AGES can benefit!
WHO SHOULD COME FOR A SCREENING
- Athletes over age 8
- Those with pain during/after workouts
- Active individuals looking to start or increase an exercise program
EACH SCREENING WILL INCLUDE
- 45 minute total body movement analysis, strength and flexibility assessment and special tests, performed by a licensed physical therapist
- A home program that addresses the main problems
- Emailed summary of the assessment
- Referral for additional medical treatment or training
Perfect Performance Sports Training Facility
10981 Guilford Road, Suite B
Annapolis Junction, MD 20701
If you have any questions, please contact us at (240) 334-7678